Creating environments where participants feel engaged, heard, and valued are of the utmost importance. With that philosophy in mind, I’m so pleased to offer in-depth consulting approaches to ensure teams and organizations work to build environments that can create conversations that matter.
Moving the Needle: Organizational Change Consulting
Our approach to creating innovative change provides your organizations with continual engagement throughout the year. Through a pre-discussion and assessment, our change innovators will determine where your organization is most challenged in team/group development.
We then provide an initial deeper dive into team dynamics and understanding how to make lasting change through a four-hour on-site or virtually based workshop. This initial program will set a foundation for your team development, develop goals for change, and establish your accountability plan so that your organization can truly move the needle under your time of leadership.
Your organization’s Change Innovator will virtually work with your organization through 5 monthly follow-up engagement opportunities to advance the initial workshop’s conversations and ensure ongoing team development.
REALationships: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Consulting
We believe that in order to have a productive conversation about diversity, equity and inclusion, you must start with relationships. By building upon the foundation of relationships that already exist, coupled with an intentional approach to dynamic conversations, teams and organizations will shift from awkward to awesome.
Through this consulting program, organizations can expect:
- To discuss the triumphs and challenges of their organization face with Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion and how to implement best practices of inclusion in their daily work.
- An understanding of three theoretical frameworks to understanding of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
- Critical Race Theory
- Implicit Bias
- Community Cultural Wealth
- A review of current programs, resources, and support services to ensure the campus department are implementing Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion best practices in current student support.
- A tool kit for how to create safe spaces for students, faculty, and staff through the art of conversation and critical dialogue.
- Train-the-Trainer workshops on how to support anti-racism and challenge implicit bias on your campus/department/Institution.